Here is a list of early Black Friday sales to check out:
- Amazon: The etailer launched its annual
Countdown to Black Fridayspecials and is holding a special pre-Black Friday sale this Sunday, Nov. 24.
- Best Buy: Best Buy is offering great deals on major appliances. It also offers free home delivery.
- Kohl's: Up to 60 percent off items in stores and online today and tomorrow. The Friday, Nov. 22, online sale ends at midnight. Friday, Nov. 22, store sale hours are 3 p.m. to closing. Saturday, Nov. 23, online sale runs from 12 a.m. to 3 p.m., and store sale hours last until 1 p.m.
- Home Depot: The retailer is holding its "Get Black Friday Prices Now" sale. It began its promotion Nov. 10 and is holding it while supplies last.
- PacSun: Use the code SAVEMORE to get 20 percent off a $50 purchase, 25 percent off a $75 purchase, or 30 percent off a $100 purchase.
- Sears: Get Black Friday doorbusters tonight online at 7 p.m. CST. Sale ends tomorrow at midnight. Quantities are limited.
- Staples: The pre-Black Friday sale starts this Sunday. Staples will also match any competitor with an online and retail store, including Amazon.
- Toys "R" Us: Take advantage of its two-day online sale starting today until midnight and tomorrow from 8 a.m. to midnight. In-store sale starts today at 9 a.m. and ends at 3 p.m. tomorrow.
- Walmart: Walmart has started its pre-Black Friday sales online. So far, it has about 200 items listed. There is free shipping on almost all items.