- Soothe skin. If you're suffering a minor itch, soothe it with some toothpaste. Remember to test the toothpaste on your skin first to make sure it doesn't get irritated.
- Polish fingernails. Your nails are made out of the same material your teeth are — enamel. Brush your nails just like you would your teeth, and you may find them a little brighter after regular cleaning.
- Remove stains. If there's a stubborn stain on surfaces such as your carpet and wall, try using some toothpaste and scrubbing the area with a toothbrush.
- Deodorize hands. If you need to get a smell out, try using toothpaste to clean the area. For example, eating crab can be messy and stinky for your fingers, so wash the smell off with some toothpaste.
- Shine jewelry. Clean your jewelry gently with some toothpaste foam, then wash it off with water. Works for gems and metals.
- Defogger. Defog reflective and transparent surfaces like mirrors and goggles by smearing a thin layer of toothpaste on them and wiping it off. For goggles, be sure to rinse it off.
- Clean shoes. Clean your sneakers or nice leather shoes by brushing them gently with toothpaste and wiping it off with a damp towel.