It's the start of the weekend, and hopefully all of you have at least some time to relax and unwind. Recharge yourself for the week ahead — sorry for mentioning it! — with these savvy ways to make the most out of your free time this weekend.
- Turn your brain off. Listen to this career expert's advice to save the professional think tanking for a specific time and enjoy your time with your friends and family without feeling guilty.
- Relax on the cheap. Savvy readers know that relaxing doesn't have to mean an expensive day at the spa. Sometimes all you need is a good magazine or book or an afternoon at the thrift store to clear your mind.
For three more tips on staying productive this weekend, just read more.
- Use shower time to steam up some good ideas. Stuck on a problem at work that has an impending deadline? Focus on your problem solving while you lather up, and you just might have your eureka moment in the shower.
- Have a motivating movie marathon. Keep your mind slightly on work by being motivated by these go-to career girls of the silver screen. Get some girlfriends together for an inspiring movie night!
- Look forward to Mondays. Use these five tips for weekend goal-setting, so you'll be ready to take on Monday with a vengeance!
Source: Flickr User Joe Shlabotnik