There's a lot to be said about money. Some say it's the root of all evil. Some say 'mo money, 'mo problems. Others say it's the key to happiness and success. No matter what your philosophy, most of us need it, use it, and have to work for it. Vent about your job, ask for help updating your resume, brainstorm your next big move, and share your personal and professional success with other readers in the SavvySugar Community! What do you do? Check out and join some of our hottest groups and share.
- How Do You Save?: How do you keep your budget in check? Dole out your advice to other readers trying to save a little green.
- Ask Savvy: Submit a career or finance question for me to answer while giving other readers the opportunity to weigh in. Why rely on a Google search to satisfy your concerns when you can get help from your trusted community of Sugar friends?
- Resume Remedy: When you upload your resume (minus your personal details, of course), you give other group members, including me, the opportunity to constructively critique it and help you land your next gig.
- Recession Proof: Give and take tips on how to stay afloat financially, save money, and use less. Share recipes, activities, and links to money-saving tips.
- Start Your Own Group!: Planning on only spending $40 a day for a month? Start a group about it! Have tips and tricks for making a good impression on hiring managers? Start a group about it! Lend your career and finance expertise and get the encouragement you need to reach your goals by starting your own group.
For those of you that already have an account, you can get started right away. For those who don't, you can browse the SavvySugar Community without an account, but to really dive in, register here. Here's a detailed guide to posting questions or posts to groups if you are new to the PopSugar Community.