- No eating out (restaurants or fast food) for a month. — Anonymous
- Make fewer impulse buys this month and try to cut back on what I spend on diet soda. — Spectra
- Make some important personal finance decisions. — GlowingMoon
- It's for the whole year in general — spend less and actively save money; sleep more (actually get 8 hours every day!); pray more; figure out my school; and lose some weight! Lots to do... — lizlee89
- Pay off debt and SAVE, SAVE, SAVE! — esmerb
Need a more concrete guide? In the spirit of getting organized and on track, we've crafted a handy Resolution Worksheet for you to keep track of all your financial goals for the new year and help you keep them.