- Have people bring nail polish: Have people contribute by bringing in their collection of nail polish so you'll have more colors to choose from.
- Use cheap materials: Get creative by using cheap materials such as toothpicks and Scotch tape to help make your nail designs more precise.
- Throw it midafternoon: Instead of throwing the party during dinner- or lunchtime, shoot for midafternoon so you won't have to prepare meals, just snacks and finger food.
- Scour Pinterest: To get inspired, browse Pinterest for the best nail designs. Pinterest is a great source because many of the nail pictures link back to the actual DIY tutorial.
- Serve affordable but great wine: If you want to serve some wine to spice things up, scroll through YumSugar's collection of the best Summer budget wines. There are plenty of great wines at an even greater price tag of around $12 per bottle.