The weekend is a fun break that you need to freshen up. Just be sure your savings don't get swept away with all the fun. Instead of weekend activities that put a drain on your funds, avoid your impulses to shop, shop, shop, and employ all your smart saving tactics. I know you can do it! Stay strong and capitalize on the fun that doesn't come with a hefty price tag.
- Save Big When You Eat Out — When the craving strikes for a meal out, just do it the smart way. There are tons of great deals to be had at some of your favorite restaurants, just be resourceful and you could score some serious discounts.
- Wait On It — In the heat of the moment, the buying that item you fell in love at first sight can seem like a great idea. Wait on it for a week or two before buying, and you'll be surprised to learn that most of the time, you won't end up buying it.
- Watch Movies to Motivate — Renting movies or watching them online is an inexpensive form of entertainment. Watch these 7 movies to motivate yourself for the coming work week!
For more ways to streamline your weekend savings, just read more.
- Shop the Best Buys at Warehouse Clubs — When you're stocking up on groceries, head to your local warehouse for the best deals on your house staples. Really, the deals are that good.
- Question Your Purchases — If you can't stay out of the stores all together, you don't have to. Just remember to be smart whenever the impulse to buy, buy, buy should strike. Walk yourself through these key questions to avoid making a purchase you'll regret.