- Roll your clothes: "When packing, roll your clothes instead of folding to create more space."
- Layer it: "Layer and wear your heavier pieces on the plane to also avoid an overflowing bag."
- Pick wisely: "When deciding what to take, remember that three-piece suit that you can wear in a number of ways. A little black dress can also work from the office, to meetings, to evening dinner with clients."
- Accessorize: "Use your accessories, such as shoes, jewelry, and even scarves, to change your look from day to night."
- Choose the right fabrics: "Avoid fabrics that wrinkle easily, such as linens, and opt for poly-cotton blends."
- A little spritz: "As soon as you arrive, unpack your bag and use wrinkle releaser to keep your clothes intact."