Holy cash. The 10 highest paid corporate captains are raking in an astronomical amount of money, so much that it's difficult to conceptualize earning that much in one year. According to a new report from The Corporate Library, seven of the 10 made more than $100 million last year including salary and stock options. Check out what the top dogs made in the list below.
- Michael Jeffries, Abercrombie & Fitch Co.: $71,795,744
- Eugene Isenberg, Nabors Industries Ltd.: $79,333,079
- Mark Papa, EOG Resources, Inc.: $90,471,784
- Bob Simpson, XTO Energy Inc.: $103,485,972
- Aubrey McClendon, Chesapeake Energy Corp.: $114,286,867
See the rest of the list, including the absolutely ridiculous number one earner's compensation, when you read more.
- Michael Watford, Ultra Petroleum Corp.: $116,929,392
- John Hess, Hess Corp.: $159,566,940
- Ray Irani, Occidental Petroleum Corp.: $222,639,705
- Lawrence Ellison, Oracle Corp.: $556,976,600
- Stephen Schwarzman, Blackstone Group: $702,440,573