- Bras: After three to four wears.
- Underwear: After every wear.
- Socks and stockings: One to two wears.
- Sportswear and swimwear: After every wear.
- Jeans: Five to six wears. Although there are some that advocate washing as little as possible. In fact, the director of brand concepts and special projects for Levi Strauss & Co. washes his once every six months.
- Tops: One to two wears.
- Dresses: One to two wears.
- Leggings: One to two wears.
- Pants, skirts, and shorts: Three to four wears.
- Jackets and blazers: Five to six wears.
- Coats: Once every two months of wear.
- PJs: Three to four wears.
Of course, this guide doesn't apply to the days when excessive sweating or accidental spills happen, and to those who have different hygiene preferences.