High forehead? Check. Flared eyebrows? Check. Billionaire? Check! According to a new study, if you share some of these certain facial traits found on the UK's richest men and women, you're more likely to be successful.
The Daily Mail listed some of the facial characteristics that might propel you towards the ranks of the wealthy and fabulous:
- Roman nose. "Has an eye for a bargain, very cost conscious and a desire for money."
- Sloped back forehead. "Quick to respond and can think on their feet."
- High forehead on women. "Needs intellectual challenges and thinks outside the box."
- Flared eyebrows on women. "Enjoys the limelight and is very creative."
- Ears set back on head on men. "Focuses on the future and can be extravagant
- Protruding chin on men. "Tenacious."
- Wide set eyes on men. "Sees the bigger picture and is a multitasker."
Of course, even if you possess all these facial features, it doesn't mean you're going to hit the jackpot. "Whether or not you match up to our ‘Face of Success’ images, one of the most important factors in business success is being in the right job at the right time," says Mark Riley, Marketing Director of MyJobGroup.co.uk, the company that commissioned the study.
I agree wholeheartedly with being at the right job at the right time — luck is a big factor of success. But oftentimes, one can make their own luck, no?