Read on for the easy directions.
What You'll Need:
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 10 to 15 drops essential oil
- Small spray bottle
- Gather the ingredients needed for making the linen spray. You can use any kind of vodka for this concoction, even flavored. Vodka evaporates fast and whisks away unwanted scents while it quickly dries.
- Measure and add the vodka to the small spray bottle with the help of a funnel.
- Now measure and add the vinegar to the container, which helps refresh and clean fabrics. Plus, vinegar is naturally antibacterial.
- Select your favorite essential oil and add 10 to 15 drops, giving this revitalizer a big oomph of heavenly scent.
- Top the bottle with water, and you're ready for spritzing. Along with using on your linens between washes, this spray does a great job refreshing your mattress, too. Simply spray on your mattress the next time you're changing the sheets.