Click through for the natural ingredients.
What you'll need:
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/4 cup hydrogen peroxide
- 1 teaspoon liquid dish soap
- Simply mix together the baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, and dish soap in a small squeeze-top container. Hydrogen peroxide is a natural whitener and cleaner, while baking soda helps scrub away stains and hard water buildup.
- Squeeze the mixture on grout or tile that is in need of a good cleaning and leave it on the area for five minutes. Or squeeze onto a soft sponge and use for cleaning your tub or bathroom shower tiles.
- Scrub then wipe away the cleaning mixture, rinsing with water. For deeper cleaning, allow the rock-star natural bathroom cleaner to sit for several minutes, or use a second application.
For more eco-friendly products, check out this list of DIYs!