In response to "Do you have any questions?":
- "What do you want me to do if I cannot walk to work if it's raining? Can you pick me up?"
- "What is your company's policy on Monday absences?"
- "Can I get a tour of the breast pumping room? I heard you have a great one here and while I don't plan on having children for at least 10 or 12 years, I will definitely breast feed and would want to use that room."
In response to "Why do you want to work for us?":
- "My old boss didn't like me, so one day, I just left and never came back. And here I am!"
In response to "What are your assets?" (as in strengths):
- "Well, I do own a bike."
See more memorable responses when you read more.
In response to "What are your weaknesses?":
- "I had a job candidate tell me that she often oversleeps and has trouble getting out of bed in the morning."
In response to "When have you demonstrated leadership skills?":
- "Well my best example would be in the world of online video gaming. I pretty much run the show; it takes a lot to do that."
In response to "Is there anything else I should know about you?":
- "You should probably know I mud wrestle on the weekends."
In response to "Use three adjectives to describe yourself":
- "I hate questions like this."
In response to "Have you submitted your two weeks' notice to your current employer?":
- "What is two weeks' notice? I've never quit a job before, I've always been fired."