With tax season behind us, it's time to start thinking about Summer and the projects, productivity, and vacations that lie ahead. On the first of the month I asked you to share your goals for the month and was inspired by how many of you are working toward promotions, graduation, and a better work-life balance. Here are some of your best intentions.
- Finish a huge project at work (and impress my boss!), but keep up my workouts and spend more time with my new boyfriend. — DedicatedDebbie
- For the month of May, I'm focused on landscape designing. There are several stages involved. Right now, I'm focused on installing wall planters. In the meantime, garden statues and dwarf trees are in transit. There are other critical details involved. It's a big project. — GlowingMoon
To see additional May goals, read more.
- My goals are to live through finals week, live through the move back home, find a job and internship, get my wisdom teeth pulled...wow, my May really sucks, haha! Hopefully I can plan some mini-vacations throughout the summer with old friends to make up for it. — moonshadow8705
- Avoid the boy without becoming bitter. Stick to my new budget! I spent way too much money in April (but I'm blaming the aforementioned boy for that). Have a good appraisal! My boss gave me some actual research to do for the first time in two years at that job, so I want to encourage him to give me more interesting things to do (and show him I can do it). Make the most out of my unpaid freelance job. Bike to work! I just bought a bike that's actually my size. And the two tricky bits: find a flat and ask two friends who owe me money to pay me back. Sad I'm terrible at those, I always feel guilty asking them and end up never doing it. — Advah
- Survive the oh-so-busy month!!! Finish the school year off with a 4.0. Stay fit, work out at least 4 times a week, eat healthy everyday. Enjoy the last month of my freshman year of college!!! — theworldloves