Let's chase those monday morning blues away with these facts sourced from Reddit  that will bring a smile to your face. I guarantee these will make a world of a difference to your mood. Here are some happy facts to brighten up your day.
- The actor who is the voice of Winnie the Pooh calls up children in cancer wards to cheer them up.
- Penguins mate for life, and they propose by giving their prospective mate a pebble.
- A 6-year-old applied for a job at a railroad museum and was hired as its director of fun.
- Every year, hundreds of new trees are planted because squirrels forget where they bury their nuts.
- Cows have BFFs.
- This smiley animal exists.
- There's an island called Okunoshima in Japan filled with tame bunnies.
- Blind people smile even if they haven't seen a smile before.
- The actors who voiced Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse were married in real life.
- Katy Perry  has a cat called Kitty Purry.
- There is an uninhabited island called Pig Beach in the Bahamas where pigs swim around all day.
- You used to be part of a star.
- Because red pandas.
- Otters hold hands when they sleep so they won't drift away from the group.
- Whatever you're upset about right now will eventually pass. And that's a fact.
Redditor SirNerd  says voice actor Jim Cummings puts on Winnie the Pooh's voice and tells the children how much he loves them and how brave they are.
Apparently a male penguin spends a lot of time looking for the best pebble to give to his special lady.
In his letter he wrote , "I have an electric train track. I am good on my train track. I can control two trains at once."
They get stressed  when separated from their best friends.
It's called a quokka . It's the size of a cat, and it lives in Australia.
Also, a group of bunnies is called a fluffle.
It's a natural human expression.
Wayne Allwine and Russi Taylor were married in real life. Both of them were named Disney legends in 2008.
Read more about it here . This means we are all "out of this world."
Front Page Image Source: Shutterstock