We know you're busy, which makes keeping the house spotless a bit overwhelming. Instead of spending hours and hours scrubbing, here are smart cleaning hacks that will save you precious time.
- Clean your shower while you're showering: You might think this is silly, but when you're finished showering, give it a quick squeegie, which cuts down on soap scum build up. Pack a double punch by DIY 'ing this shower cleaner  and spritz daily.
- Store sheet sets in a pillowcase: After washing sheet sets, fold the sheets, and one of the pillow cases, and store inside the other pillowcase. You'll never search for lost sheets again.
- Use your peels: Toss lemon or orange peels down the drain and use to clean your garbage disposal . Along with sharpening the blades, it will refresh your drain.
- Never forget: Spend less cash replacing delicate items by using dry erase markers to leave laundry reminders  right your appliances. This is especially handy when sharing the laundry duty with kids. Simply wipe off the marks after the chore is done!
- Clean couch: If you're couch isn't as fresh as it used to be, give it a quick cleaning with baking soda  — especially when dealing with milk-dribbled baby-drool-filled stains.
- Garbage help: Store extra garbage bags at the bottom of your trash can. This way you'll have a fresh one waiting every time you take out the trash.
- Clean toys: Toss plastic play toys in the dishwasher  for a quick cleaning. Place toys on the top rack and wash as normal. This works for play dough toys, plastic blocks, and even your child's favorite figurines. Use a mesh bag for small trinkets to keep them from getting lost in the dishwasher — or landing on heating coils.
- Store right: Make more space for your cleaning supplies and hang a curtain rod  under your sink.
- Clean commode: Instead of putting your toilet brush back in its holder dripping wet after use (ick!), place it on the toilet seat over the bowl, close the lid to hold it in place, and let it drip dry while you clean the rest of the bathroom.
- Pet hair help: Run a squeegie over carpet or furniture to collect pet hair instantly.
- Quick dry: Speed up dryer time by tossing a dry towel in with the wet clothes. The towel absorbs moisture from the wet clothes, cutting time needed in the dryer — and saving you money.
- Wonderful scent: Keep your bathroom smelling fresh by dripping a few drops of essential oil on the inside of your toilet paper roll . It's a must when potty training.
- Blender help: Give your blender a quick and thorough cleaning by filling it with water and adding a drop of dish soap. Blend on high for 30-seconds and then rinse. Leave the top off so the blender can air dry.
- Clean car: Use coffee filters to clean your car . They are made from lots of itty-bitty wood fibers, which collect and grab dust, lint, and food bits in your vehicle — without scratching!
- Ceiling fan assistance: Slide an old pillow case over ceiling fan blades, collecting dust and build up. Toss in the wash when done.
- Refresh plastic containers: Fill stained plastic containers with water and a squirt of dish soap. Add a splash of bleach and microwave until the solution boils. Let sit until it's room temperature and wash.
- Clean your microwave: Place a bowl filled with equal parts water and vinegar in your microwave  and heat on high for 10-minutes. The moisture will steam the food remnants, making it so easy to wipe your microwave clean.
- Bust dust: Put on an old sock like a mitten and use it for dusting blinds and anywhere else as needed. Take it to the next level and spritz the sock with vinegar or homemade dusting spray .
- Shower head fix: Keep your shower head in tip-top shape with the help of baking soda and vinegar . This DIY is so easy, and leaves your shower head free of hard-water clogs.
- Beauty help: Toss hair brushes, clips, combs, and barrettes in your dishwasher for a quick sanitizing clean. You can even toss in your toothbrushes, toothbrush holders, and makeup brushes in there too!
More From OxiClean 
Do you have a cleaning hack that saves you precious time? Share in the comments below!