Keep reading for the easy directions.
What You'll Need:
- 6- to 8-inch length of 1/4-inch elastic
- After digging around and collecting all your buttons, wrap the length of elastic around your wrist and cut to fit, allowing for about one half-inch of overlap.
- Cut a length of thread and stitch the elastic together, creating a sturdy band.
- Now you can start sewing your buttons onto the elastic, working with a long length of thread or attaching each button individually. For extra durability, double up the thread and secure with double knots.
- Once finished attaching the buttons, cut away any ends of thread, and your bracelet is ready to wear!