Read on for the directions.
What You'll Need
- Tagboard or a cereal box
- Hot glue gun
- Beads or buttons (optional)
- Make a cone upcycling a cereal box or with a sheet of tagboard. You can make the cone as big or little as you'd like.
- Now cut long strips from the sweater. Starting from the base of the cone, start adhering the strips with the help of a hot glue gun.
- Continue working until you reach the top of the cone. Adorn with a sparkling button or with a cutout round from the sweater. Your holiday decoration is finished!
- Add a bit of color by attaching cute buttons or beads, or wrap it with a colorful length of ribbon or string. Happy holidays!