If your fridge is smelling a bit off, DIY  these cute refrigerator refreshers that help bust through lingering smells. Even after clearing spills or spoiled foods, smells can attach themselves to the inside of your fridge, leaving a not-so-fresh odor every time you reach for something delicious. We found this smart DIY  on Pinterest and had to give it a try. To make it even easier, you can always skip molding the refreshers and just place the ingredients in a glass jar before tucking it into the refrigerator.
What You'll Need
- Baking soda
- Epsom salts
- Essential oil
- Small bowl
- Silicone molds
- Place two cups baking soda and one cup Epsom salts in a small mixing bowl. Baking soda  and Epsom salts  work together to suck up bad odors that linger in your fridge.
- Now add one half cup water and stir together until the mixture has an even texture. Add 10 drops of your favorite essential oil , and your base is ready to be molded. Lemon, orange, mint, rosemary, and tea tree essential oils are all great options. If you use a citrus-based oil, you might see some bubbling as it reacts with the baking soda, which doesn't change the scent-busting abilities of the refreshers.
- To make the cute refreshers, scoop and press the mixture into a silicone mold. Or skip this step and press into small jelly jars or glass containers.
- Let dry overnight, and then pop out from the silicone mold. If you're using glass jars, let the mixture set overnight before using so the refreshers are completely dry.
- Tuck a few refrigerator refreshers in the back of your fridge, and enjoy the fresh smell! For best results, replace monthly, and store fresh refreshers in a sealable jar or bag. And once you're done with a refresher, toss it into your garbage disposal and give it a spin for a quick cleaning of your disposal.