- Under your cushions. While you're vacuuming your floor, suck some of the grime out from beneath your sofa cushions.
- Behind and underneath big pieces of furniture. Move heavy furniture and vacuum the dust collecting behind or underneath your bed, sofa, or other bulky pieces in your home.
- Under your fridge. People often forget to clean under the fridge, so this weekend, try to roll your fridge from its usual spot and clean the floor beneath it.
- Behind your toilet. When you're cleaning your toilet, remember to reach for the back and clean away!
- Your remote control. Just grab a disinfectant wipe and quickly swipe your germy remote.
- Telephone buttons. We use phones all the time but rarely think about cleaning them. Use a disinfectant wipe and quickly wipe down your phone buttons.
- Window tracks. We often clean the windows but forget about the window tracks. Use an old toothbrush and a cleaning solution of your choice (maybe vinegar?) and scrub away.
- Toothbrush holder. One important piece of hygiene equipment that we neglect is our toothbrush holder. It's definitely a health hazard to neglect it because the bacteria can spread to your brush. Fill your holder up with water and drop an Alka-Seltzer in it to clean.
Are there any spots I've missed?