Black Friday is only four days away, but the web deals have already begun! For those of you who are too lazy to make it to the shops and want to avoid the crowds, you can snag your discounts online from the comfort of your own home with these cyber deals. Click away to check out these great offers that are going on right now:
- Amazon: Amazon's Black Friday store launched this morning, GeekSugar reports. Find great deals on electronics, books, clothing, and more. This store runs through Monday.
- JetBlue: Check out JetBlue's one-day sale with fares starting from $29 that starts today. Travel is between Nov. 29 to Dec. 18.
- Best Buy: See what deals are being featured now, but you can also take a sneak peek at what you'll see in store (laptops, TVs, and the list goes on!) at Best Buy on Black Friday. Check back on their Cyber Monday page come Sunday Nov. 28 to see what specials they have on their two-day sale.
- Crate and Barrel: Shoppers get 25 percent off dinnerware and place settings until Nov. 29
- edressme: Take 70 percent off a great selection of holiday dresses.
For more savvy discounts, read on!
- Bloomingdale's: Save 25 to 45 percent off the purchase price on select coats. Take 25 percent off baby items until Nov. 28.
- Kohl's: You can get up to 60 percent off on items online at Kohl's. Some of the more interesting deals include up to 40 percent off outerwear and select sweaters, as well as 30 to 40 percent off select bedding.
- Macy's: Take a look at their Black Friday preview until Nov. 27. But their great 20 to 50 percent Thanksgiving discounts on items ranging from clothing, luggage, kitchenware, to bed and bath items is going on right now.
- PetSmart: Up to 20 percent off hundreds of pet items until Nov. 30.
- drugstore.com: Get discounts on dental electronics, beauty products, miscellaneous knickknacks, this whole week.