- Clean Your Clothes: First, do a spot test on the piece of clothing just to be on the safe side. If the material stays in the same condition, then spray vodka on the outfit. It'll keep your clothes fresh in between laundry loads and kill any lingering odors. The liquor is also a good stain remover, so dab some on stubborn stains before throwing your clothes into the washer.
- Get Rid of Mold: Spray it on the mold in your bathroom, and after letting it soak in for a good while, wipe it clean. The alcohol will kill the mold.
- Freshen the Air: Make a one part vodka and three parts water solution and pour it into a spray bottle. Start spraying away to get rid of any odor in the room.
- Polish and Shine: Take a piece of cloth, wet it with vodka, and clean your eyeglasses with it. Alternatively, you can also mix it with some water, then spray the liquid on windows and mirrors to make them shine. So long, Windex!
- Remove Glue: Remove the sticky residue left from peeling the label off jars by rubbing the leftover glue with a soft cloth soaked in vodka. You can also use this to dissolve the sticky residue that Band-Aids leave on your skin.
Source: Flickr user Darwin Bell