- Turn your Instagram into art: Print out your Instagram pictures and stick them on canvases to hang on your walls.
- Use action verbs in your résumé: You want to look confident and assertive in your résumé, so be careful about the language you use in your CV.
- Make cheap and natural cleaning products: You can make your own cleaning products by using ingredients you probably already have in your own home.
- Sunlight brightens whites: Whiten your laundry in natural ways, such as hanging them out to dry in the sunlight.
- Start on your taxes by filling out simple details: If you're procrastinating on your taxes, just start by filling out simple details such as your name and address. Once you get started, it won't seem so overwhelming.
- Sell your items on Facebook: If you don't feel comfortable selling to a stranger, you might want to first list your item for sale on Facebook.
- Freeze your phone plan to save: Freeze your phone plan for a month to save money and try to rely on services like Skype.
- Ask for the backstory on a used wedding dress: If you're superstitious and don't want a wedding dress from a canceled wedding or someone who just got divorced, ask the person selling her wedding dress what the backstory of the dress is.