- Skip prewedding events to save: Weddings can get pretty pricey, so if you're attending a bunch of them this year, skip the prewedding activities to save.
- Leftovers as Easter egg dye: Use kitchen leftovers like used tea bags and onion skin to dye your Easter eggs.
- Write to gain patience: Keep a journal documenting when you feel impatient. Write all about it, including as many details as you can, and how and when you calmed down. Once finished, read what you wrote. This will help you learn how to stay composed the next time you're feeling overwhelmed.
- Use hydrogen peroxide to clean: Hydrogen peroxide is a cleaning powerhouse. Use it to clean your cutting boards, clear fungus off plants, remove blood stains, bust mold, and more.
- Practical and stylish pieces for the kitchen: Pick pieces that are stylish yet practical for your kitchen to conserve space and make it look good at the same time.
- Backpack to work: Wearing a stylish, work-appropriate backpack can be good for your back.