- Hoku point: Press on the Hoku pressure point (the fleshy spot between the thumb and index finger) for instant stress relief.
- Smart car shopping: Use your smartphone when negotiating for a car and compare car prices with an app like Auto Trader.
- Tax changes: One of the tax changes to take note of this year is the standard deduction for taxpayers is higher in 2012 than it was in the previous year.
- Mold 101: The best way to get rid of mold is to eliminate moisture in the home.
- Reduce receipts: Take photos of receipts with your smartphone, so you don't have to keep them.
- Reuse stale bread: Mix stale breadcrumbs into your potting soil to add nutrients and moisture to your plants.
- Declining coffee invites: Have a coffee open house and invite everyone who has requested coffee time with you to kill multiple birds with one stone.
- Work from home: If you want a flexible working arrangement, choose companies that are known for having good work-from-home policies like Automattic, Google, and more.