Best advice: “Live frugally and save for a rainy day. Saving for a rainy day is in my DNA. I’m also judicious about credit cards. I’ve always had one or two cards and use them for convenience, not to extend my income.”
Advice to grads: “Live off 90 percent of your income. Save the other 10 percent first as a cash cushion. When you’re young you don’t need all the bells and whistles in life."