- 19 tips to have all-day energy — All You
- Bad habits that are actually good for you — DailyWorth
- Feeling too fat to interview — Corporette
- Things you should never buy at the dollar store (and things you should) — Wise Bread
- Jerry Seinfeld's best productivity tips — Lifehacker
- Ways to save on medical bills — Real Simple
- 23 things to do instead of getting engaged at 23 — HuffPost Women
- 7 steps to help you have more money this year — LearnVest
- What happened to the money given to Haiti after the 2010 earthquake? — The Billfold
Latest Smart Living
These jobs will let you work in your pajamas.
Stimulate your brain and get your creative juices flowing.
Before you start celebrating your job offer, you might want to take a step back.
- 100+ ways to make more money this year — Wise Bread
- Is exercising with co-workers crossing the professional line? — The Billfold
- How this guy chopped $205 off his monthly food bill — Lifehacker
- 12 months of organization: stay organized year-round — All You
- Credit card traps buried in the fine print — Credit Sesame
- 18 time-saving tips — Real Simple
- Tricks to help you actually keep your New Year's resolutions — HuffPost Women
- Prep for your first date with a financial planner — LearnVest