It's time to make some changes — both big and small — this year.
Latest Smart Living
- Should you wait around for the perfect job? — LearnVest
- The stay-at-home spouse myth — HuffPost Women
- Pay less for everything from massages to medicine — DailyWorth
- 7 steps to get out of debt — Free Money Finance
- Words you need to delete from your résumé right now — Wise Bread
- A night owl's guide to more productive mornings — Lifehacker
- Ways to find a more affordable wedding dress — Real Simple
- Credit card mistakes you can fix — The Billfold
- 19 tips to have all-day energy — All You
- Bad habits that are actually good for you — DailyWorth
- Feeling too fat to interview — Corporette
- Things you should never buy at the dollar store (and things you should) — Wise Bread
- Jerry Seinfeld's best productivity tips — Lifehacker
- Ways to save on medical bills — Real Simple
- 23 things to do instead of getting engaged at 23 — HuffPost Women
- 7 steps to help you have more money this year — LearnVest
- What happened to the money given to Haiti after the 2010 earthquake? — The Billfold
These jobs will let you work in your pajamas.
Stimulate your brain and get your creative juices flowing.
Before you start celebrating your job offer, you might want to take a step back.