- How to give yourself a career tune-up — Lifehacker
- Replace these 8 luxury buys with their cheaper, better alternatives — Wise Bread
- 14 social deadlines you don't want to miss — Real Simple
- "How I saved $70,000 to send two kids to college" — LearnVest
- Tricks for extending your phone's battery life — PureWow
- The four-hour workday — The Billfold
- How to use "mom math" to your advantage — All You
- Ways positive thinking makes you miserable at work — HuffPost Business
- Things you should never buy at full price — DailyWorth
- Smart ways to save big on back-to-school shopping — Credit Sesame
Latest Smart Living
We've got the secrets from restaurant experts on what and how to order.
When life hands you lemons, make more than lemonade!
- eHarmony is launching a career matchmaking site — LearnVest
- How to find a (very) last-minute vacation rental — Real Simple
- The best productivity apps for really busy people like you — Wise Bread
- Work effectively with people who are smarter than you — Lifehacker
- The best freebies you can get today — All You
- Surprising things you can rent for extra cash — PureWow
- The cost of a false sense of security: one $95 earthquake kit — The Billfold
- 10 ways to fight the boys club at work — HuffPost Business
- Common and costly investing mistakes — DailyWorth
- Rewarding yourself for a job well done — Corporette
Make sure you know how to nail your next interview.