Latest Smart Living
- 10 burning questions you've wanted to ask about investing — LearnVest
- Plan an affordable trip with your best friends — All You
- Highly successful women on crying at work — Real Simple
- 9 minutes a day is the magic number for better personal branding — Lifehacker
- The most creative ways to avoid spending money — Wise Bread
- What to know about the young professional's closet — The Billfold
- 14 ways to make your mornings better — DailyWorth
- Watch your wallet and your waistline — Yahoo Shine
- The app that alerts you to sales in your size — PureWow.
- How to change the world — one woman at a time — HuffPost Business
Little decisions now can majorly affect your life later.
Check out that and more stories from across the POPSUGAR network!
- The sneaky truth behind store sales — LearnVest
- Turn your big idea into a big business — All You
- 7 ways to splurge wisely (yes, it's possible!) — Real Simple
- The one word you need to get rid of for a better life — Wise Bread
- When is it better to buy used vs. new? — Lifehacker
- 10 ways of looking at a paycheck — The Billfold
- Are you committing financial infidelity? — DailyWorth
- Studies say that women CEOs are good for business — HuffPost Women
- The best chic planners that will get your life together — College Candy
- An easier way to pay back your friends — PureWow
A happy disposal means a happy home.
Make sure you're treating your garbage disposal right.
- How to save $100 a month on groceries without using coupons — All You
- The career trait today's ladder climbers need — LearnVest
- One tool that assures you never pay too much for groceries — Wise Bread
- Productive things to do while watching TV — Real Simple
- Arianna Huffington's three tips for better mental focus — Lifehacker
- What it's like working for the most neurotic bosses around — The Billfold
- The one way to tell if you're a successful entrepreneur — HuffPost Business
- Make your next flight better — and cheaper — DailyWorth
- A cheat sheet on tipping dos and don'ts — Bankrate
How one man left work for a year to live on a remote island.