- How to be the Peggy Olson of your workplace — HuffPost Women
- Extreme ways to save money that could work for you — Wise Bread
- 19 easy recycled crafts — All You
- Is it a good idea to open multiple credit cards for the rewards? — Lifehacker
- How to leave work at 5 p.m. and still get everything done — Forbes
- How to wear heels (if you're used to flats) — Corporette
- The often overlooked tax deduction: medical expenses — LearnVest
- The torture of giving critical feedback at work — The Billfold
Latest Smart Living
A pop of color.
Life-changing daily rituals.
We watched the show so you don't have to.
Warning: this might get messy.
You'll feel pampered.
- 50 ways to save money on clothing — Wise Bread
- A case against telling your co-workers what you earn — The Billfold
- Clever ways to organize your makeup — All You
- Identity theft prevention checklist — Real Simple
- Real-world services that are cheaper than you'd expect — Lifehacker
- "Why I don't have time for how busy you are" — HuffPost Women
- Mistakes online shoppers make — Credit Sesame
- IRS changes the rules for rollovers — LearnVest