Let 2014 be the year you'll stick to your resolutions.
Latest Smart Living
It's time to make some changes — both big and small — this year.
- Should you wait around for the perfect job? — LearnVest
- The stay-at-home spouse myth — HuffPost Women
- Pay less for everything from massages to medicine — DailyWorth
- 7 steps to get out of debt — Free Money Finance
- Words you need to delete from your résumé right now — Wise Bread
- A night owl's guide to more productive mornings — Lifehacker
- Ways to find a more affordable wedding dress — Real Simple
- Credit card mistakes you can fix — The Billfold
- 19 tips to have all-day energy — All You
- Bad habits that are actually good for you — DailyWorth
- Feeling too fat to interview — Corporette
- Things you should never buy at the dollar store (and things you should) — Wise Bread
- Jerry Seinfeld's best productivity tips — Lifehacker
- Ways to save on medical bills — Real Simple
- 23 things to do instead of getting engaged at 23 — HuffPost Women
- 7 steps to help you have more money this year — LearnVest
- What happened to the money given to Haiti after the 2010 earthquake? — The Billfold
These jobs will let you work in your pajamas.