Let your wedding guests imbibe without drowning your budget.
Latest Smart Living
- The best place to buy an iPhone isn't the Apple store — POPSUGAR Tech
- Tips for battling Summer's No. 1 photo bomber, the sun — Lifehacker
- The best ways to combat kitchen chaos at the office — HuffPost Business
- Do this one thing every day to defeat negativity — Wise Bread
- Don't buy these things in 2014 — DailyWorth
- The nine best states for living out your golden years — Learnvest
- Ways to deal with slackers without publicly shaming them — Real Simple
- How often should you wash your jeans? — All You
- Living on reduced incomes and starting over after the recession — The Billfold
- Weird reasons you're being paid less than a man — DailyWorth
So cute and eco-friendly!
Get out there.
Check out that and more stories from across the POPSUGAR network!
- 5 real reasons you have to work harder to get rich — DailyWorth
- The best things you can do at Costco without a membership — LifeHacker
- Celebrity actresses on why women should take risks — HuffPost Women
- Nontoxic recipes to get your skin sun-ready — Wise Bread
- 5 things every intern needs to know — Real Simple
- Drowning in debt: the millennials' dilemma — LearnVest
- Must haves for the perfect Summer picnic — All You
- The anxiety of returning things — The Billfold
- Ways to slice Summer power bills — Bankrate
Keep the tool that keeps your home clean in tip-top shape.