Yes, you can make this for $2.
Latest Smart Living
Good for the environment and good for your budget.
- Don't miss these amazing Father's Day deals! — All You
- The handwritten thank-you note after an interview: necessary or passé? — LearnVest
- Decoding eight discount travel sites — Real Simple
- Three magic words you need to know before traveling overseas — HuffPost Women
- Lego figures make perfect cable holders — Lifehacker
- Do these car-maintenance tasks, and keep your car on the road forever — Wise Bread
Show your appreciation without breaking the bank.
Self-respect? Check! Emergency savings? Double check!
- 101 little things you can fix right now! — Wise Bread
- 30 smart career moves you should make by 30 — LearnVest
- The cost of being a first-time egg donor — HuffPost Women
- 12 unbeatable stain removers — Real Simple
- The most common words you're probably mispronouncing — Lifehacker
- Is your smartphone a bull's-eye for identity theft? — Credit Sesame
- Take the hassle out of tipping with the gratuity app — All You
How can you resist the price tag?