- 10 Travel Tips You Should Consider — Now is the time to create new vacation memories to last us through the colder seasons to come. It's healthy and necessary for us to take a few days away from the office to rejuvenate and refocus, even if you choose a location close to home.
- 10 Best iPhone Apps For Vacationers — Before you take off for your trip be sure to download these handy apps that will keep you connected, organized, well-fed, and directed while in a distant land or airport terminal.
- 5 Simple Money Saving Tips For Your Road Trip — The experience of going on a road trip is often just as exciting as the final destination. Before you put your car into drive, check out my money saving tips for your road trip.
- 4 Reasons to Travel With Friends and 1 Not To — Just a few days away from the office can help you rejuvenate and refocus and if you plan it right, you don't have to break the bank. Sometimes friends make the trip better, sometimes they don't. Find out why before you fly.
For the rest of the list, read on.
- 5 Tricky Tipping Rules I Learned the Hard Way — Regardless of the eventual destination, always do your homework before leaving (especially on international trips) and keep easily accessible small bills, just in case. Over my years of travel, I've picked up several tips (ha!) so you can learn from my mistakes.
- 5 Numbers to Program Into the Phone Before You Leave Home — Even if you're traveling with a WiFi-enabled computer or smartphone, you'll save time with these numbers set up in the handset before you leave home. Remember time is money and it's all about being prepared for vacation state of mind!
- Take Care of These 7 Things Before Making a Trip — Sometimes with all the anxiety — "Did I remember to pack that?!" — and excitement — "Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!" — before leaving, we can forget to double-check important things back home. Click through this list and make sure to remember each item on my list.
- 3 Sites to Split Travel Costs Fairly During, Before, or After a Trip — Traveling with friends? Use these three websites to make splitting costs a bit easier, no matter when you decide to act.
Got a favorite travel tip of your own? Share it in our Savvy Travel Tips group for a chance to be featured on the site.